How to Apply
In order to be considered for an open position please submit all of the following:
- Cover Letter
- Completed fillable PDF Application Form *(note: most mobile devices will not be compatible with a fillable PDF. You can download a Word version of the application here, or e-mail us to request a Word version.)
Ways to Submit
1334 Dewey Ct., Madison WI 53703
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Hear From Our Staff
“CP culture: respectful, appreciative, multi-culturally sensitive, and focused on employee growth and development, while maintaining consistently high standards for professional and interpersonal engagement. This kind of environment is not often found in the work world, nor maintained without intention.”-Community Partnerships employee
Work at Community Partnerships
Community Partnerships is an emerging leader in coordinated care and mental health service delivery in Dane County and the Greater Madison area. We embrace strengths-based, solutions-focused approaches to addressing the mental health and wellness needs of our community. We value collaboration, learning and growth. We encourage personal and professional growth in all positions in our agency and seek new talent that will continue to enrich and diversify our workplace perspective and our connection to the community.
Community Partnerships is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we want all qualified individuals to apply. It’s our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified people with a disability who are applicants for employment or employees.
Employees are offered:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous Earned Time package
- Paid holidays
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible scheduling
- Recurring in-service training opportunities and professional development
- Mileage reimbursement.
Please click on the descriptions below to learn more about the current opportunities at Community Partnerships.
- Program Manager – We are hiring for a full-time Program Manager to provide programmatic and clinical oversight for the agency’s young child and family programming.
- Bilingual Parent-Child Home Lead Coordinator – We are hiring for a full time Bilingual Parent-Child Home Lead Coordinator to provide clinical and administrative supervision to a small group of Home Visitation Staff.
- Respite Center Substitute Child Care Specialist – We are hiring for a Substitute Child Care Specialist to work for our Respite Center on an on-call basis.
- Referral Specialist Central Intake – We are hiring for a full time Referral Specialist to manage all inquiries regarding enrollment in the CCF program and screen referrals for eligibility.
- Bilingual Parent-Child Home Visitor – We are hiring for a full-time Parent-Child Home Visitor. This position will run through the summer months this year but starting in September 2017 and forward will run for roughly 10 months Septermber-June for years to follow.
- Bilingual Welcome Baby Family Support Specialist – We are hiring for a full-time Family Support Specialist to join our Welcome Baby team.
- Prescriber & Consultant – We are hiring for a part-time Prescriber & Consultant to provide on-site, direct psychiatric care and medication management to children, adolescents, and young adults enrolled in our Children Come First (CCF) and Transition to Independence (TIP) program.
- LTE Program Support Specialist – We are hiring for a part time, limited term Program Support Specialist to assist program staff with organizational activities, phone support, and data collection and reporting.