How to Apply
In order to be considered for an open position please submit all of the following:
- Cover Letter
- Completed fillable PDF Application Form *(note: most mobile devices will not be compatible with a fillable PDF. You can download a Word version of the application here, or e-mail us to request a Word version.)
Ways to Submit
1334 Dewey Ct., Madison WI 53703
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Hear From Our Staff
“CP culture: respectful, appreciative, multi-culturally sensitive, and focused on employee growth and development, while maintaining consistently high standards for professional and interpersonal engagement. This kind of environment is not often found in the work world, nor maintained without intention.”-Community Partnerships employee
Work at Community Partnerships
Community Partnerships is an emerging leader in coordinated care and mental health service delivery in Dane County and the Greater Madison area. We embrace strengths-based, solutions-focused approaches to addressing the mental health and wellness needs of our community. We value collaboration, learning and growth. We encourage personal and professional growth in all positions in our agency and seek new talent that will continue to enrich and diversify our workplace perspective and our connection to the community.
Community Partnerships is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we want all qualified individuals to apply. It’s our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified people with a disability who are applicants for employment or employees.
Employees are offered:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous Earned Time package
- Paid holidays
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible scheduling
- Recurring in-service training opportunities and professional development
- Mileage reimbursement.
Please click on the descriptions below to learn more about the current opportunities at Community Partnerships.
- Program Manager – We are hiring for a full-time Program Manager to provide programmatic and clinical oversight for the agency’s young child and family programming.
- Early Learning Specialist – We are hiring for an Early Learning Specialist responsible for providing education and support services to parents and their children in the Parent-Child Home Program.
- CCS Service Facilitator – We are hiring for a full time CCS Service Facilitator to provide Comprehensive Case management Services (CCS) and support aimed at reducing the impact of serious mental health challenges in youth and young adults (ages 6-35).
- Provider Network Support Specialist – We are hiring for a part time Support Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining the status and assisting with credentialing of Providers in the Children Come First (CCF) and Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) networks.
- Respite Center Substitute Child Care Specialist – We are hiring for a Substitute Child Care Specialist to work for our Respite Center on an on-call basis.
- Respite Center Child Care Specialist– We are hiring for a Child Care Specialist to work for our Respite Center on a part time basis as well as on-call.
- Bilingual Welcome Baby Family Support Specialist – We are hiring for a full-time Family Support Specialist to join our Welcome Baby team.
- Prescriber & Consultant – We are hiring for a part-time Prescriber & Consultant to provide on-site, direct psychiatric care and medication management to children, adolescents, and young adults enrolled in our Children Come First (CCF) and Transition to Independence (TIP) program.
- LTE Program Support Specialist – We are hiring for a part time, limited term Program Support Specialist to assist program staff with organizational activities, phone support, and data collection and reporting.