CCS Provider Directory
If you are looking for service providers within the Dane County CCS Network, use the link below to find providers that may be a good fit for you.
CCS Directory: Use this link to find CCS service providers in Dane County.
Comprehensive Community Services
Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) is a Medical Assistance program administered by Dane County Human Services (DCHS) to provide a flexible array of individualized, community-based, psychosocial rehabilitation services to individuals in Dane County with mental health and/or substance use issues across the lifespan. Community Partnerships has partnered with Dane County Human Services (DCHS) to coordinate the Provider Network Development portion of the CCS program. Important features of Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) include:
- Client-directed and individualized approach to care coordinations
- Recovery oriented and strengths-based approach
- Focus on community supports
- Team approach to care coordination and support
- Open network of qualified providers
- Cost-based reimbursement for providers
Becoming a CCS Provider
The CCS program operates a network of service providers that are recovery-focused, strengths-based, and use evidence-based practices. The CCS Provider Directory is maintained by Community Partnerships. If you are a professional and are interested in joining the CCS Provider Network, please review the links below and submit your completed provider application materials to the CCS Provider Network Coordinator, Brianna Vejvoda at Community Partnerships.
Completed application materials and questions can be sent to Brianna Vejvoda or mailed to:
Attn: Provider Network
1334 Dewey Ct.
Madison, WI 53703
Provider Application Materials
- CCS Provider Handbook: All CCS providers should read and save this document. The Provider Handbook contains important information on the CCS service array, steps to becoming a provider, ongoing expectations of providers, and authorization and billing information.
- CCS Provider Application: Any agency or entity interested in providing CCS services will need to complete this application and submit the required materials to Community Partnerships’ Provider Network Coordinator.
- CCS Staff Listing Form: Existing providers that need to update their staff listing for CCS services, please add or edit your staff’s information and submit the revised copy to Community Partnerships’ Provider Network Coordinator.
- CCS Provider Orientation Checklist: Providers should use this form to track their training and orientation requirements and submit the completed form to Community Partnerships’ Provider Network Coordinator.
- CCS Rehabilitation Worker Training Verification Form: Any staff person credentialed as a Rehabilitation Worker in CCS must complete and submit this form to verify they have met the DHS 36 training requirements for a Rehabilitation Worker.
Additional information on CCS’ policies and procedures, orientation and training materials, forms, and other important information is available on Dane County Human Services’ CCS page(s).
Additional CCS Information
If you are interested in learning more about CCS in Dane County, how to access CCS services for yourself or someone you know, or other information related to CCS services, please contact the CCS Administrator at Dane County Human Services, Julie Meister, 608-242-6413.
More information on the CCS program can be found by clicking on the links below:
CCS Service Facilitation at Community Partnerships
Community Partnerships is also a provider in the CCS Network for Service Facilitation for youth and adults enrolled in CCS in Dane County. Community Partnerships has over 15 years experience coordinating community-based mental health services for individuals in Dane County living with mental illness. Our Service Facilitators specialize in support and care that is strengths-based, trauma-informed, and participant-led.
Community Partnerships offers CCS Service Facilitation and some additional services from the CCS service array for two age groups:
- Youth (ages 4-17 years old)
- Adults (ages 18-30 years old)
If you’re interested in accessing CCS services for yourself or someone you know, contact Dane County Human Services to apply for services.
- Youth CCS Referrals: 608-283-1400
- Adult CCS Referrals: 608-242-6415